Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Revelation

Everyone's gone now its just you, all alone
Sitting there you realise that, well you always were
Nobody can truly know you , but atleast you gave them a chance
I hid behind fake smiles and charm
I still wonder where this all begins
I have nothing to give you
I stand bare handed
Can't you see .. they picked at my bones and divivded my soul
Can't you hear them say " go away .. there isn't anything there
But I do exist .. I withstood it all
Just now I'm afraid to crawl out of the dark
Scared to feel , to dream ,to hope
No ones found me
I'm scared you may
Don't go if I push you
Its the strenght that does that
The part of me that is trying to be realistic rationlizes and says
You shouldnt bother ,why have a memory of the beauty to torture yourself
Take your call ..
Nobody stays.. those who do dont know
I hope you stay and I hope you find me
Don't give up on me just yet
But then who am I to bind you here

1 comment:

Jane D'Souza said...

I really like it...but as i said to you on orkut the end could have been left with the vulnerability of asking the person to stay and hoping that they would....
But i love it...so raw...