Friday, July 27, 2007

Help!!

Well as usual when your in the 12th people ask you "So what do you want to do next?". I always thought I had the answer to that question, yes I planned my career out, but then out of the blue, rather I think it was afterI started economics more specifically I was confused. Me the one who could proudly say she made up her mind was confused. I faced all kinds of nonsense whenI decided that I would be heading to art college " Are you sure you want to do this?" etc etc, endured it and put my foot down and now, now I'm confused .Since I'm more stubborn or strong minded than any ass for me to say I've changed my mind after all of that isnt going to be easy, I cant stand the "I told you so" phase, I just cant ,but I'm still confused , torn between fine art and business administration and have no clue which road to walk down. I like both and both are fulfilling. Sigh, I am absolutely torn *throws hands up in the air *. HELP!

1 comment:

Shradz said...

hang in der child!!!we all have had to go thru it!bt trust me, once u done with it, its an AMAZING feeling!!!!!;)