Monday, July 30, 2007

My all time favourite quote

This something I read while in school , its written by Rabindranath Tagore . Granted its a little cold and I dont agree with it or live by it , but it explains human nature splendidly well . So here it is
"O poor unthinking human heart . Error will not go away, logic and reason fail to penentrate. We cling with both arms to false hope, refusing to believe the weightiest of proofs against it .In the end it escapes ripping our veins and draining our hearts blood; until regaining consciousness we rush to fall into the snares of delusion all over again "
so I guess we all some self destructiveness in there somewhere and if you look hard enough you'll find it , trust me don't look :D lol

3 comments:

Christopher shade said...

self destructive ?....stil....i wanna read somethin more distinguishing......

Christopher shade said...

im darren in case u hadnt guessed.....

Desiree Alemao said...

well i did write the poems..